PLEASE NOTE: THE DATE FOR OUR RECYCLING DAY RECENTLY CHANGED. THE CORRECT DATE IS SEPTEMBER 19TH.
September 4th & 5th
Yoder's Amish Quilt Auction and Craft Show. Call (989) 386-2872 for details.
Rocks and Valleys Club Challenge-Bump and Hustle at 11:00am; Tuff truck in gavel pit right after. Then a break and the Rock Solid Crawl wall dual event. Find more details HERE.
Third Annual Fishing for Freedom Bass-Muskellunge Tournament from 4 p.m. until dusk on Budd Lake in Harrison. The start and finish will be at Saxton’s Landing (also known as the Power Dock).
There is a $20 entry fee per person, a $5 progressive Muskie pot (with a $50 carryover from last year) – 70% cash back with the remaining 30% to be donated to the Veterans Freedom Park of Clare County.
Waste Management's Household Hazardous Waste Collection. 10am-2pm at Northern Oaks Recycling and Disposal Facility (513 Old County Farm Rd.) See flyer below for details.
"Samboree" Good Sam's Club Gathering - At the Clare County Fairgrounds.
250 RV Rigs with up to 600 campers will be in attendance this weekend! The Good Sam's Club is looking for door prize donations. For details, please contact Sharon Harnden at (269) 782-7460.
City of Harrison/Hayes Township Recycling Day - 8:00am-2:00pm at Harrison City Park. See flyer below for details.
CA$H BA$H 2015 - Dinner and Reverse Raffle at the Harrison Moose Lodge 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Tickets are $50 each and include dinner.
Call (989) 539-6011 to reserve your tickets.
September 24th - 26th
Twenty Lakes Antique Engine & Tractor Swap Meet - For more information, call (989) 386-4039 or click HERE.
9th Annual Mr. Fanny Classic - 9:00am Shotgun start at Snow Snake. Game holes, lots of prizes, lunch and dinner. Proceeds go to the Joe Fancovic Legacy Scholarship Fund for Beaverton High School. For prices and to register, call (989) 539-6583.
The Chow Tour -Take a tour of Harrison's best bars and restaurants! Limited seating is available, so be sure to book your reservation early. Call (989) 539-6011.
October 9&10, 16&17, 23&24, 30&31
Haunted Hill - Haunted pavilion and trail at Hidden Hill Family Campground in Harrison.
For more information, call (989) 539-9372.
City of Harrison Trick-or-Treating - 5:30pm to 7:30pm